Monday, November 19, 2012

Have you cast on?

I've heard from a bunch of you that you have cast on for some squares already - Thank you! I can't wait to see the colours and stitch patterns that you have chosen. :) I've also started: I have 2 blue squares for the coastal aran weight afghan. Both are moss/seed stitch. I want to do some cable squares next.
Berties Blanket #1






















I've also got a few sock yarn squares completed too - these are portable and simple. Good on-the-go projects!

Berties Blanket #2


Mum has also been busy cranking out squares and drumming up volunteers in the UK - this will be Bertie's Blanket #4.  If anyone in the UK wants to get involved, her squares are 9"x9" in an aran weight yarn and the predominant colour is cream.  My sister in law has whipped one out already, Mum has 4 completed and my sis has one on the go.  Maybe this will be the first blanket to be completed!

Bertie's Blanket #4 Collage
Thanks again for the interest and support.
Hugs,
Sam
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I will be casting on today. I am going to go for the sampler option. I will post pics on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your squares look really pretty. Thanks Andi xxx

    ReplyDelete